PT - PAC Terminal
The PAC Terminal (PT) is a thin client HMI developed to work seamlessly with the Parker Automation Controller (PAC). With the PAC handling the control and HMI logic, the PT is responsible for displaying the embedded HMI as well as sending touch screen input from the user back to the PAC. As a thin client, the PT significantly reduces the overall system costs when compared to a traditional HMI—especially if it is desired for multiple PTs to connect to a single PAC.
- 7, 10.1, 15.6 16:9 wide-screen options
- Bezel available in aluminum or plastic
- Analog-resistive touch technology
- Running Android with the Parker PAC Terminal App
- Thin-client for the PAC controller and Parker XT Xpress Terminal stand-alone HMI
- 12, 24 VDC power