Linear Positioning Stages - Micro Series
Micro Positioning Stages feature a low-profile design for space sensitive applications and precision crossed roller bearings for high accuracies and exceptional repeatability. Their servomotor with the stage''s "ready-to-mount" motor mounting and coupling. Available in a variety of widths, travels, materials and ball screw or lead screw, Micro Positioning Stages offer system design flexibility, while providing superior performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Ready-To-Mount for easy installation of any servo or step motor.
- Optional Home and Travel Limits for safety
- Single Nut Preload for axial stiffness and position repeatability
- Optional Bellows Waycover for protection from dust and dirt
- Aluminum Construction for precision applications requiring light weight staging with high accuracy, or Cast Iron Construction for rugged applications with high vibration or varying temperature environments
- Optional Linear Encoder for direct position feedback
- Precision Crossed
|Additional products to build your total Parker solution:|